We went to dinner the other night and Maycee was in a super smiling mood, so I got out my camera and started taking her picture. I then had Blake take some of me and the kids since I am never in any pictures with them. Seriously, not one of them turned out- I am the only one looking at the camera in all of them. I love their smiles, even if they are not looking at the camera!
4 comments:
Fun to see you in some pictures, Kristina! You're very good at looking at the camera. I love you!
(And your cute kids, even if they won't look at the camera.
Was that your first time at QDOBA? What did you think? It is pretty good.
Haha good pics I enjoyed them!
oh, i am laughing at what brett wrote, I was going to say WOW, are you at qdoba?
tell abby i love her sparkly clogs.
I love how they are looking at eac other and smiling. They still are beautiful pictures!!
Post a Comment