Once again, Grandma came to keep us company while Blake was out of town. We are so thankful that she is willing to do this, as it helps me keep sane while daddy is gone and the kids enjoy her so much. The first night she was here she made homemade pizza and let the kids help. I think I have had at least one piece a day since the night we had it. I love it and I have never been able to perfect the reciepe. Britton enjoys having Grandma so much that yesterday when he woke up he immediately asked where Grandma was. I told him that she had gone on a walk and that she would be home soon. He started crying and screaming and yelling," Why didn't she tell me she was leaving?"
While Britton was at school yesterday we took Abby and Maycee shopping and out to lunch. It was such a fun day and so fun to share with with Grandma. Even though we would love to live in the same town as Grandma and Grandpa, we are sure grateful that she is only three hours away so she can come down and have fun with us.
2 comments:
I sure had fun spending some one-on-one time with all of you. You kids are great helpers in the kitchen! I love you and miss you already!
I love home-made pizza night. I'm with you, it just can't be as good as when mom makes it, who knows why. Glad you have your mom close enough to visit from time-to-time.
Post a Comment