I can't believe the month of July is over and how fast it went. I just downloaded about 200 pictures and it is hard to decide which ones I want to post because I love them all. I think I will just do a few at a time so I can write (for my sake) about the fun month we had... These pictures are from Wyoming earlier in the month. We got to meet our new little nephew and cousin, Logan. He is sooooo cute!! I couldn't wait to hold him. You always forget how little a newborn is until you hold one again. Logan is so cute and he is the best little baby. It was fun to see Britton and Abby fuss over him. Maycee had some serious jealousy issues and actually hit him when I was holding him for the first time (Yikes).. By the end of the trip she still didn't want me to hold him, but she would bring him his pacifier and blanket. Abby fell in love with him and was constantly asking to hold him. We also got to be there for Brittnee's baby shower and Logan's baby blessing. It was such a great weekend to be together.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Meeting their new Cousin
I can't believe the month of July is over and how fast it went. I just downloaded about 200 pictures and it is hard to decide which ones I want to post because I love them all. I think I will just do a few at a time so I can write (for my sake) about the fun month we had... These pictures are from Wyoming earlier in the month. We got to meet our new little nephew and cousin, Logan. He is sooooo cute!! I couldn't wait to hold him. You always forget how little a newborn is until you hold one again. Logan is so cute and he is the best little baby. It was fun to see Britton and Abby fuss over him. Maycee had some serious jealousy issues and actually hit him when I was holding him for the first time (Yikes).. By the end of the trip she still didn't want me to hold him, but she would bring him his pacifier and blanket. Abby fell in love with him and was constantly asking to hold him. We also got to be there for Brittnee's baby shower and Logan's baby blessing. It was such a great weekend to be together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment