Sometime when Blake is sick I can be kind of mean to him. Actually, not kind of mean, just down right mean. I am not sure why, but for some reason when he starts getting sick and needs to lay in bed all day- every sympathetic bone in my body disappears.
Yesterday I had the opportunity to lay in bed all day because I had been blessed with the stomach flu for the 2nd time this winter. The only good part about it was that it was daylight savings time so it made the day 1 hour shorter. I didn't leave my bedroom the entire day. I was in so much pain I actually was thinking how I would rather give birth again without pain medication that have to be going through this. It was horrible.
Instead of Blake paying me back for how evil I can be to him when he is sick, he couldn't have been more sympathetic. I told him to remind me of this day next time I treat him awful when he is sick.
6 comments:
sorry you are sick again, Kristina. I was sick in bed all day as well, not fun!
Life sucks when mom is sick!! But twice in one season sure isn't fair!!
I found your blog from Cody's list of bloggers! I cracked up at this last post about how you are mean when your husband is sick. Mac thinks and tells everyone we know how I am the worst nurse. It is nice to know I am not the only one out there that gets a form of mad when my husband is sick. I guess it is in the blood! Hope you feel better.
Mickelle
hope you are feeling better!
xo, Jenny :)
I have to agree about the husband being sick thing bugging me. I think it's because he becomes one more person to take care of when he is usually self-sufficient. Sorry Chris if you happen to read this.
I actually love when we change to Daylight Saving time. Before that my kids are getting up between 6 and 6:30 because it is so light outside. This gets them back on a better schedule.
You've got to be immune by now, right? If that's not how it works, it should. I hope you're 100% by now.
By the way, yes, you did read my blog right.
Post a Comment