Monday, March 31, 2008

I've been tagged

My sister Kim, tagged me, so apparently it is my turn to make a list of things that make me happy- a very easy task since I have lots of Happiness in my life! Here goes-

*listening to rain hit a tent
*listening to Britton read to his sisters
*sleeping in past 7
*going home (to my parents house)
*hearing the kids squeal and run to Blake when he walks in the door
*Sonic Diet Coke
*Qdoba breakfast burritos
*running, or any form of exercise
*beating Blake in HORSE
*beating Blake in Scrabble
*beating Blake in Anything
*planting flowers
*hearing "I love you"
*My moms homeade pizza
*sitting in front of a campfire
*The Office
*walking into Maycees room when she is awake from a nap (She is so excited to see me)
*laughing with my brothers and sisters
*watching Abby sing
*being alone with Blake
*buying a new outfit
*working on my scrapbook
*seeing my kids with their grandparents
*Country Music
*listening to my kids say prayers
*having painted walls
*a clean kitchen
*Target
*when Blake calls during the day to say hi
*Cookie Dough

There ya go- I could go on and on!
Okay, I am supposed to tag someone else--- Carrie!

No comments: