Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mom, I think I want to be a Scientist





We had a such a fun day on Monday visiting the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Blake had the day off, so he and I and the kids, along with cousin Chloe, Grandad (Yei, Yei) and Blakes Aunt Jude headed to Denver to one of the coolest museums! (I think) The kids had so much fun looking at all the Dinosaur fossils, looking at the dioramas, and visiting the Space Odyssey. We even got to watch a cool presentation about the planets in the planetarium. To make the visit even better, we had our own personal tour guides, as Yei Yei and Aunt Jude know so much about plants, fossils, dinosaurs, and everything else! They were so good at capturing the kids attention. I even learned a few things!

As Britton was looking at the scientists working on the fossils, he said, "I think I want to be a scientist when I grow up.. But, I already said I was going to be a Policeman" Such hard decisions.

The day ended at an awesome cafe in Denver called Annies Cafe- which was super neat and very yummy food! Thanks Jude!

1 comment:

LobotoME said...

sounds like so much fun - wish we could have joined you! we'll see you in a few weeks for the wedding!

xo, Jenny

ps - how are your 08 goals coming along?