
I have never thought of myself of much of dancer, I have serious white girl syndrome (although I have the electric slide down really well), but for some reason when I watch the Ellen show, it makes me want to DANCE! I love the Ellen show. She seriously makes me laugh out loud. One of the best parts of the show is in the first 5 mintues when she dances up through the audience. Since the writers guild of america strike is ruining almost every show I watch, I have to say THANK YOU to Ellen to continue to make new shows! THANK YOU for crossing that picket line! The Ellen show makes me happy, and I can dance in my living room and no one is here to laugh at me! (Except for Maycee and Abby, and they really like my dancing!)
3 comments:
I think you CAN dance, though. I remember a white and blue striped leotard, a song by Tiffany and the backyard deck. Ellen would be proud.
I just watched Ellen today and I thought of you, Kristina, and it made me want to dance! (But I didn't-I was reclining.)
Kristina,
FINALLY! The excuse I've been looking for! Now, when the need to spontaneously dance comes over me, I can just turn on the Ellen show! *phew*. Brett will finally get off my case for being an outright goofball! ;-)
Post a Comment