Friday, January 25, 2008

Going Green

I was so excited when I saw this segment on the today show, because it helps me along with one of my New Years goals, which is about recycling.

There is a free service online where you can have any catalog you receive stop being sent to you. The web address is www.catalogchoice.org and it is super easy to use and they take care of canceling any catalog you receive. I get several catalogs every month almost never order anything, and usually never even flip through it.
On the segment they talked a lot about how it helps to recycle them, but if we can cut down on the number of the catalogs that are being made, it will save trees, etc, etc.

Anyway,it was so easy to do, I thought I would recommend it.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Thanks for the tip, Kristina. Now I can stop receiving that damned American Girl catalog.