Saturday, November 22, 2008

You went Goth??


This was Blakes reaction to my new hair color. I was sick of my high lights and wanted them covered up. I got what I asked for. Blake thinks I went goth (but loves it) and Britton thinks I look like Gabriella Montez. Whatever. I am hoping it lightens up a little bit.

This picture was taken as Abby and I were leaving for a girls night out to the BYU ballet. We had such a fun time. I think Abby re- applied her lip gloss about 8 times during the show. I look forward to many more girls night out with my daughters.

4 comments:

Brett said...

goth hahaha..it looks great!

CB Miller said...

I like it! I did the same thing last December, right before graduation, and I guess it was so different at first that Brett had to keep pointing me out to my dad in the ceremony so he could take pictures of the right person! It's glorious to not have to keep up with highlights. You look tres chic!

Erica said...

Looks great!! I love the girls night- that is so much fun!!

The Callahans said...

Love the hair baby!