This morning while Maycee was througly enjoying her egg (she couldn't take it in fast enough) Abby was watching her and said,"Mom, hers a pig") I couldn't stop giggling at this comment all morning- not only that she called her a pig, but how Abby refers to everyone as a her, not as a she or he.
About an hour later I was back in my room getting ready and I came out to this mess in the kitchen. Maycee thought she was funny and was walking around in the bisquick as I was trying to sweep it up. She tracked bisquick all through the house- laughing the whole time. Abby you are right- hers is a pig- at least for today!!
4 comments:
classic.
love the picture of her!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness what a mess. The worst that I've ever had to clean up- twice mind you is salt from the salt shaker and once the comet. That stuff is hard to clean up because it just makes suds. What a cute little smile though!!
Hers is the cutest little pig I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment