
Happy Anniversary Blake!!
After running the Bolder Boulder yesterday (and after somewhat joking with me about not breaking an hour) we were in the car with the kids and Blake and I were talking about something and he must of said something stupid cause I started laughing. Then Britton said to me, "Dad can always make you laugh, can't he?" I am happy to say after 8 years of marriage, 3 children, and 5 residences, Blake can still make me laugh hard enough to cry, hard enough to make my stomach hurt. And I am also happy to say that we can still throw cold water on one another while the other is in the shower and get a good laugh out of it- not sure why that hasn't gotten old yet.
Love you babe! Heres to lots more years of you acting dumb so I can laugh!
(isn't that a great picture of Maycee?)
5 comments:
We celebrate 8 years in July. Congrats guys- what beautiful children you have too!!
way to go on eight years of marital bliss! love your post!
Shoot! I don't think I'd be laughing with Chris if he threw cold water on me in the shower.
Congrats for 8 years.
I'm so happy you found one another and that I'm a part of your family. Love, Carrie
happy belated anniversary you guys!
xoxo, jenny
Post a Comment