B-dog 2010 3rd grade
B-dog 2007 Kindergarten
These sorts of days make me realize how time is going by so fast and how my kids are growing up way too quick. On Monday, we took Britton and Abby in to meet their teachers and see their classrooms. Britton is now on the intermediate side of the school, and he is thrilled that he now gets to play on the "big kids" playground. Britton and I both fell in love with his new teacher within minutes of meeting her. I am so excited for him and know that he is going to have a great year. It is so hard for me to believe that just three years ago he was starting Kindergarten and he cried everyday the whole year (no exaggeration) when I would put him on the bus. Now he is a confident 3rd grader, who didn't even look back when he walked into the school. I am so proud of him!!
3 comments:
I really had to do a double take of the first photo- he is getting so big!!! I remember him as that little kindergartner. I hope both Britton and Abby have a wonderful school year this year.
Yeah! so fun to read a new blog post from the Miller's. Paige looked at Britton's new pic and said, "he looks 'manly!'" Love you guys!
I absolutely love your family picture. I can't believe how Britton has changed so much from kindergarten. He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment