Twi-moms with our BK hats!
The entire group at dinner
My fellow edward/jacob fans...
Julie and I at our pre-eclispe night
My awesome birthday cake made with love by my super talented friend. Doesn't get much better than this...
I can't really say I dreaded this birthday of mine that just passed...Yes, it meant another year older, but it also meant the night had arrived that we had been waiting for since 11/22/2009---The movie Eclipse....I am so happy that my friends and I share this love of the Stephanie Meyer Books. We sure love to act like we are still in High School and forget that we are responsible, upstanding mothers. We were all so excited when we found out that Eclipse would come out on my birthday! Double the reason to celebrate!!
We were not disappointed. Our night started with a yummy dinner at the restaurant of my choice- PF Changs- of course!!! We then ventured out to stand in line with nearly 1,000 other Twi-hards, so view the 11:59 p.m. showing. One of my most favorite parts of the night was walking around the outside of the theater with my burger king crown on and watching everyone stare at me. It was priceless! Somehow I managed to convince all my other friends to wear theirs as well. Love it!
Honestly, I have the best friends. Not just because they love Edward as much as I do, but because they are the most fun to be around. Love them!
2 comments:
You have such great friends!!
Looks like you had a great day celebrating!!! I still need to get out to see the movie...I hear it is the best in the series.
Happy Belated B-Day!!!
Post a Comment