Blake's mom had given this shirt to Britton for Christmas and Britton has been saving it to wear for inauguration day. This morning as I was dragging myself out of bed, I said to the kids guess what is exciting about today- they replied "What?" I said, "We have leftover Krispy Kreme doughnuts to eat for breakfast!!" Britton said, "Oh, I thought you were going to say today was exciting because Obama gets to be president!" I guess I should have been thinking about historical moments, but right then all I could think about was Krispy Kremes!!!!! I didn't get to watch much of the coverage on TV because I was teaching pre school, but I am hoping to catch some high lights on the news, while I eat more donuts.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Future President
Blake's mom had given this shirt to Britton for Christmas and Britton has been saving it to wear for inauguration day. This morning as I was dragging myself out of bed, I said to the kids guess what is exciting about today- they replied "What?" I said, "We have leftover Krispy Kreme doughnuts to eat for breakfast!!" Britton said, "Oh, I thought you were going to say today was exciting because Obama gets to be president!" I guess I should have been thinking about historical moments, but right then all I could think about was Krispy Kremes!!!!! I didn't get to watch much of the coverage on TV because I was teaching pre school, but I am hoping to catch some high lights on the news, while I eat more donuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day...has to be if it starts with donuts!!!
Well, Melinda I think would start off everyday with donuts if she could! I think they are her "chocolate"! Cute t-shirt!~
Post a Comment