

Blake took the kids tonight to Chick Fil A while I went to a class..Apparently it was kids night and they were doing face painting. I got a text message from Blake that read, "Monumental breakdown from Britton. Couldn't decide what to get painted on his face." I had to smile a little. So glad I wasn't there. All the sudden the teacher talking about current issues in teaching was sounding even more interesting.
I guess somehow he brought himself together to decide on the spider. It took Abby one second to decide. She is all about the unicorns.
3 comments:
So are you taking some kind of class about teaching? How is the preschool going? I am sure you are a wonderful teacher.
I tagged you, check out my blog
I am glad I am not the only one with a child who has a meltdown making fun decisions. We spent way too long in the dollar store tonight and had to go into countdown mode to get my oldest to decide what to buy. Too many fun choices can be way too hard on kids!
Post a Comment