Abby is very good at entertaining herself, so if I need to take a shower, I can usually trust her to keep her self busy until I am done. However, yesterday she was a little too good at keeping herself entertained and mangaged to twirl her hair up in this huge comb tighther than I have ever seen hair get stuck in a comb. I tried to stay calm when I first saw it, but when I tried to see where the beginning and end was, I quickly realized it would take a small miracle to unwind this hair she had managed to twirl around this comb. I called my sister to see if she had any secerets, since she has 2 girls and I just assumed this happens all the time. Her ideas were good (conditioner to make it slippery, or cutting the spokes with scissors), but didn't get it undone. I was sure if I cut it she would end up looking like my brothers senior picture from the 80's (a mullet), but I had to give in and cut it. I was pleasantly suprised she didn't look like Michael Bolton when I was done. In fact, you can't really even tell, unless you look closely. Not sure how I got so lucky. Thank goodness.
Friday, February 1, 2008
A Girl and A Comb
Abby is very good at entertaining herself, so if I need to take a shower, I can usually trust her to keep her self busy until I am done. However, yesterday she was a little too good at keeping herself entertained and mangaged to twirl her hair up in this huge comb tighther than I have ever seen hair get stuck in a comb. I tried to stay calm when I first saw it, but when I tried to see where the beginning and end was, I quickly realized it would take a small miracle to unwind this hair she had managed to twirl around this comb. I called my sister to see if she had any secerets, since she has 2 girls and I just assumed this happens all the time. Her ideas were good (conditioner to make it slippery, or cutting the spokes with scissors), but didn't get it undone. I was sure if I cut it she would end up looking like my brothers senior picture from the 80's (a mullet), but I had to give in and cut it. I was pleasantly suprised she didn't look like Michael Bolton when I was done. In fact, you can't really even tell, unless you look closely. Not sure how I got so lucky. Thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh ouch i feel ya Abby i have done that more than once. it is such a good thing that hair grows back.
annie
Post a Comment